Master Cutlery Wholesale Returns Policy
The following terms apply to wholesale orders placed through this website. Alternate terms may apply to purchases made directly with a Master Cutlery Sales Representative.
Individual consumers should contact the retail store, website, or other seller from which they made the original purchase.
- No merchandise older than 3 months from the date of purchase can be returned.
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- A Return Authorization Number (“RA#”) must be obtained before any returns.
- Customers may fax or email with their request and must provide a list of item numbers, quantity, invoice number, and invoice amount. An RA# will be issued to the customer within 48 business hours. The RA# must be written on the outside of all boxes on the items that customer is authorized to return; otherwise returns will not be accepted. The return must be received within 12 business days after the RA# has been issued. Return Authorization will expire at the end of 12 business days and returns will not be accepted. Only items listed on the Return Authorization will be credited; all other additional items will be discarded.
- All returns must include a copy of the original invoice indicating the items returned and reason(s) for the return.
- Freight cost for all returns is the responsibility of the customer. Master Cutlery will not be liable for inbound freight. Freight damages must be reported within 2 business days. Please have the damaged product in its original box sealed and ready for pickup by the carrier. Upon carrier inspection, Master Cutlery will issue a replacement or credit.
- Defective merchandise returns must follow the same RA# procedure listed above. Upon receipt and inspection of defective merchandise, the dealer will receive either an identical replacement or credit to their account only if there is a manufacturer's defect.
- All defective items returned without original packaging must include all accessories and parts to be accepted for credit. Defective merchandise that is misused will be discarded and no credit will be issued.
- Credit for approved returned merchandise will be posted to the customer’s account within 10 business days from the day we receive and inspect the merchandise. No checks will be issued to the customer. For merchandise paid by credit card, customer will receive a credit posted to the original credit card.
- Shortages must be reported within 3 business days of receiving the order, otherwise the order will be considered complete. If Master Cutlery's inspection confirms there is a shortage, a credit or replacement will be issued; unconfirmed shortage claims will not be honored.
- LTL shortages must be noted on the Bill of Lading; if the shortage is not noted Master Cutlery will not be able to honor the claim.
Release, Assumption of Risk, Waiver of Liability, and Indemnity Agreement:
By purchasing any item sold by Master Cutlery LLC., the buyer expressly warrants that he/she is in compliance with all applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations regarding the purchase, ownership, and use of the item. It shall be the buyer's responsibility to comply with all Federal, State and Local laws governing the sale of any items listed, illustrated, or sold. The buyer expressly agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Master Cutlery LLC. for all claims resulting directly or indirectly from the purchase, ownership, or use of the item in violation of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws or regulations.