Master Cutlery Wholesale Payment Terms
The following terms apply to wholesale orders placed through this website. Alternate terms may apply to purchases made directly with a Master Cutlery Sales Representative.
- American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Prepay terms are accepted. Prepaid orders in the form of wire transfers, checks, and money orders will be shipped after payment is processed.
- New customers paying by credit card must have their first order shipped to the billing address of their credit card.
- A Credit Card Authorization form must be signed and on file prior to shipping any order.
- Company Check and Net 30 terms will only be extended to customers who submit the following information:
- A signed and completed Master Cutlery credit application. The application must include a bank reference and three current trade references.
- A copy of your state tax resale certificate and current business license.
- A bank verification form to be submitted by your bank.
- Processing may take 7-10 business days depending upon your bank and trade references.
- Customers with approved Net terms must pay by company check. Credit card payments for net term invoices will be subject to a 3% convenience fee. Master Cutlery LLC. reserves the right to deny credit to any applicant or revoke terms upon any time.
- Buyer acknowledges that terms of payment shall be as stated on the invoice from the date of invoice. All shipments shall be subject to approval of seller's credit department. A service charge of 2% per month shall be charged to buyer for all unpaid balances due based upon terms of payment. In the event Master Cutlery LLC. is required to employ counsel to enforce these terms and conditions, Master Cutlery shall recover its reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred in any litigation to enforce customer's obligation.